- Nation opening "widerperson using computer and wider"
- Opening ceremocustom sports wristbandsny for HK high speed rail link held
- China releases three-year plan fodisney wristbands color choicesr cleaner air
- China-ASEAN ties mcustom baseball wristbandsost dynamic model in the region, says Foreign Minister
- Movement laid foundationglow in the dark rubber bracelets for military-civilian integration
Beihang University announces academy dedicated to top resbracelet making websiteearch programs braceletmakingwebsite
Beihang University announces academy dedicated to top resbracelet making websiteearch programs
2018-11-10 12:40:31 Read Count：657
Get Yourself Down To Snowbombing 2009 - Europe"s Mountaintop Music Festival
Beihang University, one of China’s top science and technology institutes, established on Wednesday an academy dedicated to national key research programs.
At an inauguration ceremony held at the university, the Frontier Science and Technology Innovation Academy was unveiled and announced several members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese Academy of Engineering as its heads. The academy has 11 branches that respectively focus on cutting-edge science and technology fields such as quantum communications and sensing, virtual reality and bionic intelligence.
The academy will also research on advanced aerial propulsion, avionics and flight control systems that will benefit the nation’s efforts to build a competitive aviation industry, according to a statement published by the university.
Formerly known as Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beihang has been sparing no effort to turn itself into a world-class institute by 2030, the statement said.